Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Ishild Austerlitz Outfits

Ishild Austerlitz, the resident German immigrant. She can be a bit of a psycho, but she's actually pretty fun to be around. Well, if you have loose morals, that is.

Her Beta outfit. I actually really like this one, and I'm really glad with how the necklace came out. Not so much the Void Cube, or the shirt cuffs, either. The pants and rest of the shirt are pretty good, though.

Her Theta outfit. Tracing the gasmask was a lot easier than planned. It looks a bit out of place... also, her zipper pants are a bit odd-looking, but it will do.

Her Delta outfit. I hate the symbol! Very difficult to draw in that perspective, even though it is an incredibly easy to draw symbol if it were facing forward. I guess I can just say her chest is so big, it stretched the fabric to look like that? I have a few shirts that have the fabric stretched like that :c

Her Kappa outfit. Likely my second or most favorite, since orange is my favorite color (besides rainbow). Also, it was easy to make the symbol, and the rest of the outfit was also easy to make.

Her Omega outfit. Her only truly unique outfit (as in, her pants or shirt weren't reused in another outfit) considering Ishild isn't really into clothes or fashion or the like, it fits her well to not have too many clothes.

In case you're wondering, her name is pronounced (by me, anyways; my German isn't perfect and when I was in Germany, I was told I sounded like a Japanese girl speaking German well) ish-ild. You can also pronounce like I-shild, or even ice shield (which is what it means...) and her last name is Oust-er-leetz.

I've been wasting time by doing some concept artwork for a new VN, an otome game this time. It'll be supernatural- the three boys you can date are an incubus, a dryad, and a nixie or a merman, or maybe a nymph/fairy (haven't quite figured it out) and you will most likely play as a nixie if the guy isn't, or a nymph/fairy if the guy isn't. It will probably be shorter than this VN, a bit easier to navigate, and more about the romance.

I will be changing the blog's layout soon, so look forward to a decent looking format.

No comments:

Post a Comment