Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sophie McGill Outfits

These are the five basic outfits of Sophie McGill. Designs are subject to change, but I really do like these beta outfits and designs. They were easy, hah.

First outfit, Beta. I still need to go in and edit it (like the rest of the cast's Beta outfits) so don't mind it's... blehness. I guess.
Second outfit, Theta. Probably my favorite.
Third outfit, Kappa. Probably my least favorite. But I do like her hair bows a lot.
Fourth outfit, Delta. I like everything but the tie. I also decided to forego any hair decs.
Fifth outfit, Omega. Yep, inspired by Katawa Shoujo. I might go back in and fix her skirt and leggings, but I feel proud of the top. I normally hate and have a lot of issues with poofy sleeves, but this came out nicely. I also liked how the hair decs came out; I thought they would look bad. Hmm.


Well, that's all. Thank you!~

No comments:

Post a Comment